San Diego Offsite Shredding Services
San Diego Paper Shredding security professionals pick up your documents in a locked truck, guarding it until it arrives at a secure San Deigo shredding facility for destruction.
Upon the arrival of materials for destruction, the containers are weighed for record keeping. Once recorded, they are staged to begin the shredding process. The material is fed into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds per hour. Once materials are baled, they are shipped directly to a Southern California paper company where the material is recycled into new products.
A certificate of destruction is issued with the certified weight and verification of the shredding process to meet privacy laws.
How Off Site Shredding Works in San Diego:
- Papers that must be destroyed are gathered. Do not worry about folders, staples, paper clips etc…
- The paper is collected and placed in secure bins.
- The bins are safely delivered to a shredding plant.
- The paper is shredded, baled, and recycled into new paper.
- A Certificate of Destruction is issued.